Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna, peas, and cooked noodles. A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great way to switch up your weeknight dinner routine and make good use of a.
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Cheddar-Panko Crust. To create a rich, creamy casserole base in less time than a béchamel sauce, Melissa Rubel ingeniously melts cream cheese into warm milk. Today's Sandwich: Tuna Bacon Cheddar by Patrick. You can cook Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole using 10 easy ingredients and 14 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole
- You need of Mini shell pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need of Frozen peas and carrots mix.
- You need of Butter, salted.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need of Bacon crumbles (I use Kirkland brand).
- It’s of Albacore tuna in water (7 ounces).
- You need of Crushed plain potato chips.
We received quite a few sandwich submissions featuring seafood, so of course, we had to try one I've also never had a tuna salad sandwich before even though I love a good tuna casserole. Will it become a favorite or. What do you get when you add cheddar cheese to tuna noodle casserole? Comfort food to the max: it's like mac & cheese and tuna noodle casserole all in one.
Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook the mini she'll pasta in boiling water till tender..
- Drain the water and transfer pasta to a large casserole dish..
- Mix in all the frozen veggies..
- In a medium pot, melt the butter on medium heat and gradually add the flour. Whisk till a thick batter forms..
- Whisk in the milk, gradually..
- You will know when your sauce is done by the tiny bubbles on the sides of the pot..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add the cheese to the sauce and whisk in..
- Sauce should be thick and creamy..
- Remove from heat and add the entire can of tuna including water..
- Then the bacon..
- Mix together well and pour over the pasta in the casserole dish..
- Fold the sauce into the pasta and veggies to ensure an even coating..
- Sprinkle the crushed chips on top and bake uncovered in the oven for 25 minutes..
This casserole combines popular ingredients like broccoli, ham and bacon. Tuna Noodle Casserole has been a family favorite for generations! Tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, and mushroom soup then baked with a crumb Tuna Casserole is right up there with meatloaf and scalloped potatoes when it comes to comfort food. It's been a family favorite for generations! Bacon Cheddar and Spinach Strata – We're Rocking the Breakfast Casserole.