Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp!. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pesto shrimp pasta is a quick meal solution that packs superior flavor when the craving for Italian food hits. This recipe combines succulent shrimp and spaghetti Lean shrimp is added to the pesto pasta to create an irresistible entreé.
To keep the tail on (this locks in extra flavor while cooking) do not peel the entire shell off. A dash of red pepper puts zip in this lively main dish from Gloria Jones Grenga of Newnan, Georgia. Add basil mixture; toss to coat. You can have Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp! using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp!
- Prepare of (For the crust)~.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- It’s of mayo.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of ~.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- It’s of shrimp.
- It’s of powder pesto sauce mix.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of butter.
Add shrimp mixture and mix well. Looking for a Low-Carb Pasta Substitute? Made one two hours after delivery (with shrimp and a pesto-fredo sauce) and it was awesome. Great for low cal / low carb lifestyle!
Pasta-less low carb cheesy pesto shrimp! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a standard cake pan..
- Layer bottom of greased pan with one cup cheese. In a bowl mix together remaining crust ingredients and pour over cheese / spread out evenly. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare filling by heating a large skillet, add butter. Then add shrimp and saute until pink. Add sauce mix, oil and water. Stir and bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Take out crust and layer with half cup cheese, then with a Vented/ slit spoon, spoon shrimp over crust with as little juice as possible. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes..
Cook them a tad less than regular pasta. Easy pesto shrimp pasta made with fresh homemade pesto and shrimp sauteed in garlic and olive oil. You may need to add a little extra olive oil if it's too thick or doesn't spread easily though. You're left with a delicious shrimp pasta recipe smothered in pesto and packed with tremendous. For a light and nourishing meal, whip up this pesto shrimp pasta with zucchini noodles.