Pancit Palabok(Filipino Fiesta Noodles).
You can cook Pancit Palabok(Filipino Fiesta Noodles) using 13 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pancit Palabok(Filipino Fiesta Noodles)
- Prepare 1 packages of 450gram Super Q Pancit Palabok noodle, soaked in water.
- You need 2 packages of Mama Sita's Pancit Palabok mix, dissolved in broth and set aside.
- Prepare 1 lb of large shrimps, shelled and boiled.
- It’s 1 lb of ground lean pork.
- It’s 6 piece of large eggs, boiled and cut diagonally.
- It’s 1 packages of firm tofu, cut into cubes and slightly fried.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of atchuete for additional color, or as needed.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 cup of pork broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of pork rind, crushed and set aside.
Pancit Palabok(Filipino Fiesta Noodles) step by step
- Saute garlic and onion, followed by ground pork and cook until the meat is golden brown..
- Put in the dissolved Mama Sita's Palabok mix, pork broth, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes in medium heat, stirring once in a while to prevent burning and to even out the thickness of the sauce..
- Drain the palabok noodles and boil it until tender. Drain and wash with cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside..
- After the sauce is cooked, do the plating. Noodles on bottom, followed by sauce, topped with crushed pork rind, fried tofu, shrimps, eggs and green onions. Serve and enjoy! Very easy!.