Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy.
You can have Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy
- Prepare 250 g of Beef (slice thinly).
- It’s 200 g of Bok Choy.
- You need of Marinade;.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s of Stir Frying;.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
Chinese Beef in Oyster Sauce with Bok Choy instructions
- MARINATE; marinate the beef with soy sauce and cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- BEEF; When ready, heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Cook the ginger and garlic until fragrant (10 sec). Then add the beef and cook it until brown all over (about 1 min per side)..
- SAUCE & VEGGIE; Next add our pre-mixed sauce and mix well. Then add the bok choy and mix well. Cover with a lid and let it cook for 1 minute..
- SERVE; Remove the lid and stir the dish. Turn off the heat and serve on a plate..