Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce. Hello Everyone! 😀 Hope you enjoyed this week's video! In this video I will be showing you the step-by-step procedure on how to make this Kailan Stir Fry. Stir fried Baby Kailan is one of our favourite dishes whenever we eat from restaurants or hawker centres in Singapore.
Stir Fry Kailan with Salted Fish. Stir Fried Kailan Veggie With Roast Pork. Add Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables to Basket. This Tasty Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce using 12 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce
- You need 100 g of Shitake Mushrooms (roughly sliced).
- It’s 200 g of Kailan (cut into bite serving size).
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of Ginger (roughly chopped).
- You need of Pre-Sauce Mixture (mix well in a bowl).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Light Soy Sauce (optional).
- It’s of Thickener (mix well in a bowl).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Stir Fried Kailan with Oyster Sauce. Olive oil. תמונה: "Stir-fry Kailan." מתוך חוות הדעת: Love the food. Steamed with Minced Garlic and Vermicelli. Steamed Village Chicken with Hong Kong Kailan.
Stir Fry Kailan & Mushrooms in Garlic Oyster Sauce step by step
- SAUTÉ; heat 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Cook the Ginger and Garlic until fragrant..
- SAUCE & SHROOM; add in the Pre-Sauce Mixture and mushroom. Mix well and cook for 1 minute. At any time it seems too dry, pour a bit of Water in (1/4 cup)..
- KAILAN; dump in the Kailan but don't mix. Cover with a lid and let the Kailan be steamed for 2 minutes. After that, remove the the lid and mix well..
- THICKENER; add the Thickener and cook until the sauce thickens. Serve..
Chicken Stuffed with Mixed Seafood Paste & Almonds. Next, add in the kailan stems and stir-fry until soft but still crunchy. Add in the cornflour sauce mixture. Pinto's stir-fried sauce with chopped garlic, pepper and your choice of meat. This scallion beef stir-fry is a quick and easy recipe that you'll make over and over again.