Shrimp Fried Rice. Vegetable Fried Rice Frittata – A fried rice and vegetable stir fry that's baked with creamy eggs! Hi I really enjoyed the Menu for Shrimp fried rice it was my first time it was good but I will do better Next. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil.
People would order Shrimp Fried Rice by the quart, and it seemed like we were always. Fried Rice is our favorite way to use leftover rice. Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? You can have Shrimp Fried Rice using 11 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- You need 300 g of Mix vegetables.
- It’s 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 300 g of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of whole onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water.
Ordinarily whenever I cook shrimp/prawns, I use fresh raw ones I peel myself. This is one of the rare. This delectable shrimp dish is filled with color and taste that makes it vanish fast. Our family of four can't get enough of it.
Shrimp Fried Rice step by step
- Cook the rice and set aside.
- Saute onion then garlic.
- Add the shrimp cut into cubes.
- Then add the mix vegetables.
- When the mix vegetables is cooked add the rice.
- Put around two table spoon of soya sauce to taste.
- In the other pan..fry the beaten eggs and cut into cubes.
- Then add the egg into the rice.
- Put a pinch of salt and a little bit of pepper.
Bacon adds crispness and a hint of heartiness. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice made healthier using leftover cooked brown rice, a delicious whole grain This healthy shrimp fried rice def has some kick to it, and if you really like it hot feel free to add hot. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. This easy shrimp fried rice is restaurant-quality (or better!).