Sheree's Tuna and Macaroni Salad.
You can have Sheree's Tuna and Macaroni Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Tuna and Macaroni Salad
- It’s 2 can of tuna (I like mine packed in oil).
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of celery.
- You need 1 envelope of dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 8 oz of uncooked macaroni.
Sheree's Tuna and Macaroni Salad instructions
- cook macaroni noodles according to package. rinse under cold water so that they stop cooking…..
- in large bowl add macaroni, celery, tuna, and peas. make sure tuna is broke up..
- in another bowl mix mayonnaise, dressing mix, and milk very well..
- stir mayonnaise mixture into tuna mixture..
- add salt and pepper to taste..
- cover and refrigerate until your ready to serve..
- *** I love to take it to lunch with slices of tomato..