Salmon Yogurt Curry. If yogurt is very thin, put it in a cheesecloth-lined strainer over a bowl. Cut cucumber in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Three ingredients you probably already have on hand–curry powder, yogurt and lemon juice–meld into a mouthwatering sauce that transforms simple grilled salmon.
The yogurt acts as a tenderizer for the meat, and provides a rich, cooling counterpoint to the rich spices. The crisp-skinned salmon is warmed up with spices and the sweetness of carrots. Then it's cooled down with one of the most refreshing combinations of all time: cucumbers and yogurt. You can have Salmon Yogurt Curry using 21 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Salmon Yogurt Curry
- It’s of SALMON IN YOGURT CURRY.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salmon fish head or fillet.
- You need of A.
- Prepare 1 large of fine dice yellow onion.
- Prepare 2 of inches of fine dice ginger.
- Prepare 3 of fine dice garlic.
- You need of B.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 5 of leave of curry leaf optinal.
- It’s of C mix into a paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish curry powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or 2 tbsp of cili paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of D.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of yogurt.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
With its rich flesh, farmed salmon is so strongly flavored that you can pair it with just about anything. Here I cook it with a yogurt sauce that contains just chopped cucumber and spices. Curry Salmon Cakes are the perfect healthy appetizer or main course! Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Salmon. wholefoodsmarket.com.
Salmon Yogurt Curry instructions
- with oil brown A till fragrant then add B sautee till fragrant then add C sautee for 1 minute then add D and bring it to a boil.
- add salmon and let it simmer for 5 minute uncover then add coriander leaf and cherry tomato and cover lid for another 2 minute off heat and serve.
Broiled salmon with a salty-sweet spice rub, creamy coconut curry sauce, and steamy rice to soak it But I think this one is top of the list for me now. Coconut curry salmon is everything I ever needed to. If you prepare the salmon ahead of time, store cooked salmon on a paper towel and in a covered dish in the refrigerator. All Reviews for Poached Salmon with Curried Yogurt Sauce. The Curry Yogurt recipe out of our category Dips!