Salmon With Carrot Plum Sauce.
You can cook Salmon With Carrot Plum Sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon With Carrot Plum Sauce
- You need 2 of salmon fillet or 8 salmon colkar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kalamansi or lime or lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mix dice garlic and shallot.
- Prepare of carrot plum sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of plum sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 2 cup of grated carrot.
Salmon With Carrot Plum Sauce step by step
- Baked or grilled salmon till its crispy then set aside.
- FOR CARROT PLUM SAUCE please view attachments below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce.
- With 2 tbsp of oil quick saute the dice garlic and shallot with grated carrot then Just mix all sauce ingredient and bring to a simmer for 1 minutes then serve warm carrot plum sauce with grilled salmon.
- ANOTHER SERVING OPTION########### THINLY SLICE CUCUMBER THEN TOP WITH A TSP OF SOME CARROT PLUM SAUCE WITH SALMON FLAKE THEN FOLD OVER AND SERVE AS APPETIZER.