Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich. This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. Open Faced Tuna Melt is the ultimate sandwich for all you tuna lovers! Serving them open faced is an easy way to make them healthier and cut the This classic tuna melt has the perfect amount of crunch, melty cheddar cheese, and veggies.
This Tuna Melt recipe is perfection! With homemade tuna salad, fresh tomato, and ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese, all on top of freshly toasted french bread! This Tuna Melt is served open-faced and will transport you to your favorite deli with delicious homemade tuna salad, fresh sliced tomato. You can cook Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich using 6 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich
- It’s 8 slice of toasted bread.
- It’s 8 slice of Pepper Jack cheese or any cheese you like.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded lettece.
- It’s 4 of Thin slices of a large tomato.
- It’s 4 1/4 of Inch thick fresh tuna steaks about 1 pound total weight.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce such as franks brand. Mix well..
Want to make the best tuna melt sandwich ever? Now time to put your tuna melt together. First, butter up the outer sides of your bread slices. Take the sandwich off the heat and place it on a rack to cool slightly – the.
Fresh Tuna Melt Sandwich step by step
- In a large skillet heat enough olive oil to just coat skillet, season tuna steaks lightly with salt and pepper, sear tuna on one side just until color changes, flip over put 2 slices of cheese on each tuna steak, cover and cook just until cheese melts. Do not over cook tuna it cooks very fast..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each slice of toasted bread place lettece evenly on 4 slices toasted bread, top with a tomato slice, then top with tuna and put top slice of toasted bread close sandwich, cut on the diagonal and serve hot!!.
Grilled tuna cheese sandwiches aka grilled tuna melt sandwiches are awesome. Canned tuna fish varies in texture. Tuna melt recipe with French loaf bread, canned tuna, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parsley, lemon, tarragon. Tuna Melt Sandwich, Croissant Sandwich, Tuna Melts, Tuna Sandwich Recipes, Tuna Recipes For Dinner, Fish Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Salad Recipes, Cooking Recipes. Here's a recipe for a Fresh Tuna Melt that uses fresh tuna steaks rather than canned tuna.