Lime fried prawns. Vegan tostones (fried plantains) with spicy lime sea salt. Go on a fiery ride with this Wok-fried Prawns with Lime and Coriander for an easy weeknight dinner. Pair it with a bowl of steamed rice for the perfect dinner.
View the menu from Kaffir Lime – Willoughby Willoughby & place your takeaway or delivery order online. These chilli & lime prawns are super easy to cook on the BBQ & are packed full of vibrant flavours. Find lots more easy BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can have Lime fried prawns using 7 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Lime fried prawns
- You need 1 box of Prawns.
- You need 1 packages of of Batter Mix.
- You need 1/2 pints of Water.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 dash of of Mixed Herbs.
Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink. To serve, pile the stir-fry onto a serving plate and garnish with the paprika-dipped lime wedges and more coriander. Prawns rawa fry is a spicy, crispy Indian dish made with prawns, which are large shrimp or other crustaceans. The dish is particularly popular in Goa, a state in southwest India that abuts the Arabian.
Lime fried prawns instructions
- Unfreeze Prawns if frozen, grab a bowl and crack egg into batter mix.
- Add water and mix/batter for 45 seconds or until a good mix has been created.
- Place oil in saucepan or wok and heat until the oil starts pooping slightly..
- Add Prawns to batter and cover generously with the batter mix.
- Add a few dashes of mixed herbs to Prawns (now covered in batter mix).
- Cautiously place Prawns into saucepan/wok and leave to fry for 4-6 minutes on a medium to high level..
- Cut lime in half and slice one half.
- Once Prawns are looking slightly golden brown, take out of saucepan/wok and place in a bowl..
- Squeeze the uncut half of the lime over Prawns while they are still sizzling.
- Place afew slices of the cut lime around the bowl for good presentation.
Dip prawns into egg white then toss in flour mixture to coat. Remove using a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Serve hot with aioli and lime. Pan-seared Salmon and Prawns served over a warm bed of Chinese fragrant Fried Rice. But we didn't want ordinary fried rice.