Grilled Tilapia dinner.
You can cook Grilled Tilapia dinner using 4 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Grilled Tilapia dinner
- It’s of the protein portion.
- Prepare 1 of Tilapia fillet– brush with extra virgin olive oil on both sides, season with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and organic no salt season.
- Prepare 2 cup of Normandy vegetable mix with added onion and mushrooms. season with salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic baby spinach, cucumber slice, and tomato slice season with cracked black pepper.
Grilled Tilapia dinner instructions
- I used my Forman grill to grill the tilapia, if you don't have one use another type grill. This gives it the best flavor. It can be baked or pan seared as well. At any rate, prepare your method of cooking the fillet by heating it. If you're using a grill with a fire source be careful! Remember you've coated the fillet with oil. Non stick surfaces you may or may not want to use pan coat to ensure your fillet stays beautifully intact :-).
- In a saute pan add about 2TBS olive oil and heat on medium. When the pan is hot enough that a piece of vegetable will sizzle but not fry, add all vegetables (Normandy mix, onions, and mushrooms) allow to cook for about 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. It will take about 20 minutes to cook completely if cooking from frozen..
- After the vegetables have been cooking for about 15 minutes see that the grill is hot and add fish. Depending on thickness of fillet will depend on how long you cook it. It flakes easily when done. If you insert a fork into the thickest part and it's no longer 'pink', it's done. Be sure to check on it often while preparing the next step..
- While these other items are cooking lay spinach leaves on your plate. Followed by the cucumber slices then tomato and then pepper. Add a little drizzle of dressing if you like..
- By this time all should be done. 🙂 enjoy!.