Potato Breaded Salmon.
You can have Potato Breaded Salmon using 14 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Potato Breaded Salmon
- It’s 1 each of Salmon.
- It’s of Malbec asparagus.
- You need 1/4 cup of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Malbec (red wine).
- Prepare 1 each of Radish (sliced).
- You need 1 tsp of Onions powder.
- You need of potato bread.
- You need 1 cup of Instant mix mash potato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dry parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Orange zest.
- It’s of sautée zucchini.
- Prepare 1 each of Sliced zucchini.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Chopped small garlic.
Potato Breaded Salmon step by step
- For the breaded: put mix,parsley and orange in a bowl. Take the salmon and breaded from the belly and put it on a pan for 7 min a side.
- For the asparagus: sautée asparagus and radishes in a pan NOTE(cook first asparagus in a boiling water aprox 30-60 seconds) then Malbec and others ingredients. Aprox 7 minutes.
- Put olive oil in a pan let be hot. Put zucchini and toss then put the rest of the ingredients.