Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder. This is a very rich, great tasting chowder. Perfect for fall and winter, or if your in the mood for some comfort food. Note: I've only used smoked paprika in this dish, not sure how regular paprika will taste, (if you decide to include it) it is optional.**This recipe has been updated, thank you to my reviewers :D.
Butter, onions, celery stalks, potatoes, fennel seeds, all-purpose flour, paprika, chicken broth, clams, shrimp, sweet red bell peppers, corn, light cream (half&half), salt, black pepper, dill weed, fresh. Add onion, celery, potatoes and fennel. How to Make Shrimp & Clam Chowder. This Perfect Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder using 13 easy ingredients and 2 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 box of au gratin potato mix.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
- You need 2 can of clams.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of basil.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
Add butter & shrimp, cooking until shrimp is pink. Add onions & celery and sauté until translucent. Near the end, add garlic & sauté until fragrant. Clam chowder & shrimp. Категория. Путешествия.
Kayla's shrimp and clam chowder instructions
- Mix bacon, onions, chicken broth, potato mix, milk, heavy cream, and seasonings in sauce pan and bring to a boil..
- Stir in shrimp, clams, and sour cream. Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 20 minutes..
Because the chowder is ready in less than four hours, it can be prepared in the afternoon and served to dinner guests that night. Stir in shrimp and cream cheese. Shrimp and Corn Chowder – An easy, creamy chowder that's incredibly smoky, sweet and packed with tons of flavor! Especially when that soup has sautéed shrimp, sweet corn kernels and, of course, bacon. All in one smoky, creamy bowl of goodness.