Conch fritters.. Conch can be replaced with any seafood. We tried last week 'Calamari Fritters," following the same recipe but replacing conch with chopped calamari. it turned out awesome! Conch Fritters – A homemade recreation of one of my favorite beach foods.
Conch can be replaced with any seafood. While nothing beats enjoying a feast of conch fritters with a side of warm ocean breezes and a Caribbean view, you can. This conch fritter recipe starts by combining conch meat, finely chopped bell peppers (green peppers are more traditional, but I prefer the colorful yellow, red. You can have Conch fritters. using 7 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Conch fritters.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground conch meat.- can buy it a fish market..
- Prepare 1 packages of Martha white hush puppy mix with onion.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted red pepper- minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion-minced.
- Prepare 16 oz of vegetable oil for frying..
Conch Fritters The Authentic Conch Recipe. Conch Fritters Pure Keys Cooking At Its Best. You may find many recipes on the web, and many of them are similar to the one below. Learn how to make Conch Fritters.
Conch fritters. step by step
- Mince pepper, onion as fine as you can get them..
- In large dutch oven add vegetable oil and heat 375 degrees..
- In large bowl add all ingredients and mix well. Make small balls about 2 inches in diameter..
- Drop fritters in hot oil 3 at a time and cook until golden brown. Fry at 375..
- Makes about 18 fritters..
- Use a honey mustard or a cocktail sauce for dipping..
Conch Fritters recipe: Fritters is one of my standby bar foods. You can easily replace the Conch in this recipe with either Shrimp, Crab, or Corn. When trying to describe local BVI cuisine, it's hard not to start with the Conch Fritter. From island shacks to fine dining. I'd love to write a small handbook book about conch fritters.