Tuna Black Bean Salad.
You can cook Tuna Black Bean Salad using 11 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Black Bean Salad
- It’s 1 can of Wild albacore tuna.
- It’s of Canned black beans.
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
- You need 2 of Baby carrots.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- It’s of Spring mix- lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need of Olive oil & balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Deli Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
Tuna Black Bean Salad step by step
- Place as much lettuce as you would like in a bowl..
- Chop the baby carrots up into bite size pieces..
- Sprinkle as much feta cheese on top as you please..
- Open a can of black beans and pour over as much as preferred..
- Grab a handful of tortilla chips and crumble them with both hands, then proceed to pour over salad..
- Mash up a can of tuna with mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and mustard. (Add whatever else you would like) and put over salad.
- Cut up avocado into slices and place over salad OR make your own recipe of guacamole and place over salad..
- Salt and pepper to taste..