Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread.
This Tasty Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread using 11 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jalapeno, diced.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of 8-ounce can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 of (8-ounce) can cream corn.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of crawfish tails, precooked and rough chopped.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno until the onions are translucent. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the cornbread mix, eggs, corn, and creamed corn in a large bowl..
- Stir in the chopped crawfish tails and cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine..
- Stir in the sauteed vegetables and stir to combine..
- Spread the cornbread out in a greased 9×13 baking dish and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.