Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks.
You can cook Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks using 6 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks
- You need 3 stick of Thinly julienned Leeks.
- Prepare 350 grams of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 can of Spicy Tuna.
- Prepare 2 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly julienned Mix bell pepper.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Thinly sliced SunDried tomatos.
Tuna Spaghetti with SunDried Tomato and Leeks instructions
- With oil deep fried leeks till its lightly brown and crispy, stirring al the times https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/416883-leek-oil.
- With oil pan fry the onion for a minutes then add in the canned spicy tuna and mix well then off heat.
- Add in the thinly julienne bell pepper and SunDried tomatoes and mix well then set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then season with salt then add in the spaghetti and let it simmer for 13 minutes then drain.
- Immediately add the spaghetti unto the spicy sardine mixture and toss well and serve , top with deep fried leeks.