Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel.
You can cook Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel using 10 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel
- You need 2 cups of rice,steamed.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic,sliced.
- Prepare 1 pc. of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of margarine.
- You need 1 cup of mustard leaves, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 can of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of smoked mackerel,skinned.
- You need 1 of tbdp. curry powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt,to taste.
- It’s pinch of ginisa mix.
Stir Fried Rice with Smoked Mackerel instructions
- Break the mackerel into medium chunks.set aside..
- Meanwhile,In a saute pan over medium heat, heat a tbsp. Of margarine and sweat the onions.add garlic and saute until fragrant..
- Add mackerel and saute for 1 minute. Add the green peas, stir and simmer until almost dry..
- Add rice and curry powder,season with salt and ginisa mix, stir for a few minutes more until well blended..
- Top with the eggs then serve..