Thai Salad with Shrimp and Fried Rice Noodles.
You can have Thai Salad with Shrimp and Fried Rice Noodles using 26 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Thai Salad with Shrimp and Fried Rice Noodles
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sriracha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice- 3 small limes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 ounces of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet onion — Paper thin sliced.
- It’s 3 of each garlic cloves — chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon grass — ultra fine chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ginger root — peeled and minced.
- It’s 8 ounces of shrimp — finely chopped.
- You need 1 of each egg white — mix with chopped shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup of sauce base.
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 of each red bell pepper — 1" fine julienne.
- You need 1 of each carrots — 1" fine julienne.
- You need 8 ounces of napa cabbage — fine chiffionade.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of basil — chiffonade.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mint — chiffonade.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cilantro — lightly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 package of rice noodles (fried @400).
- Prepare 2 of each limes zest with a micro-plane or finely chopped zest.
Thai Salad with Shrimp and Fried Rice Noodles step by step
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust for acidity, sweetness and heat. Set aside.
- In a non stick saute pan, heat oil and saute onion, lemon grass, ginger and garlic until evenly colored to a light golden brown..
- Stir in shrimp mixture cook through out adding 1/4 cup of the sauce and coking for 1 minute then remove from that heat..
- Combine peppers, carrots, herbs,nappa cabbage and fried noodles in salad bowl.
- Toss in warm shrimp with lime zest and extra sauce as needed..
- Toss to mix thoroughly and quickly and serve.
- Note…..If you like more spice add to your hearts content..