Brad's prawn fried rice. A simple Prawn fried rice recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Prawn fried rice recipe from Tesco today. This prawn fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that comes in the cardboard box.
Add cooked rice, fried shrimp to the above pan and saute it. In it, add garam masala powder, switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves, curry leaves, lime juice and saute it. This Yummy Brad's prawn fried rice using 14 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Brad's prawn fried rice
- It’s 2 cups of dry rice.
- It’s 1 lb of large prawns.
- You need 5 strips of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggie mix, corn, carrots, peas, and green beans.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tbs of ground ginger.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of Siracha sauce.
Cooked rice tossed with prawns in spicy sauce to make this interesting fried rice. But we didn't want ordinary fried rice. I wanted Salmon and Prawns…seared to crisp perfection; and created this. Having the pans going hot and searing and frying while filling the kitchen with the aromas of barbecuing seafood had all of our mouths watering before anything had hit the plates.
Brad's prawn fried rice step by step
- Prepare rice as instructed, but prepare in chicken broth, not water.
- Marinade prawns in balsamic vinegar for 2 hrs.
- Fry bacon until tender, not crispy. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Reserve a little bacon grease..
- Drain prawns and place in same fry pan, fry in bacon grease. Add oyster sauce and fish sauce. Fry 2 minutes and add frozen veggies. Fry an additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a LG wok. Heat oil. Add finished rice and fry until any excess moisture is gone. Add contents of other frying pan. Including all sauce. Wipe empty fry pan out with paper towel and use to scramble the eggs..
- Stir rice very often so it does not stick to wok..
- When rice is done and shrimp is cooked through, incorporate the scrambled eggs..
- Plate. Optional; top with soy sauce and Siracha sauce. Enjoy..
Yangchow (Yangzhou) fried rice is still the standard by which all other Chinese fried rice dishes are judged: morsels of fluffy rice tossed with roast pork, prawns, scallions, and peas. In American-Chinese restaurants, you'll sometimes find it called "special fried rice." Today, fried rice dishes are found. Fried rice is something that I make on days I am rushed for time. Fried rice being open to endless variations, I just throw together whatever few basic ingredients I have on hand for a quick, fuss-free, one pot meal. Similar Recipes, Spicy Prawn Roast Prawn Masala Prawns with Drumstick Leaves.