20 minute Sea Bass and Balsamic Veggies.
This Delicious 20 minute Sea Bass and Balsamic Veggies using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of 20 minute Sea Bass and Balsamic Veggies
- You need of Sea bass fish filets from Costco.
- Prepare Bag of fresh broccoli and cauliflower mix.
- You need of Fresh green beans.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Seeds of Change instant quinoa and brown rice.
- It’s of Balsamic glaze.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
20 minute Sea Bass and Balsamic Veggies instructions
- Heat oven to 425 and cook 1 sea bass filet for 20 min. Or if you're like me, add a few more to save for meal prep for a few days!.
- Steam 1-2 cups a mix of broccoli, cauliflower and green beans. I have an awesome microwave steamer from Pampered Chef that I add 3T of water and microwave for 3-4 min. Season with pepper and a little salt or Mrs Dash. Drizzle a little balsamic glaze over veges. If you're meal prepping add more servings of veggies to equal your fish filets..
- Cook rice packet in microwave for 90 seconds. Each packet is 4-1/2 cup servings.
- 21 Day Fix approved: 1 fish filet is 1 red ❤️ 1/2 cup of rice/quinoa is 1 💛and 1 cup of veggies is 1 💚 and 1 oil.