Haddock Salad (Chicken option).
This Yummy Haddock Salad (Chicken option) using 12 easy ingredients and 15 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Haddock Salad (Chicken option)
- It’s 9 ounces of boneless and skinless Haddock filets.
- It’s 22 ounces of salad mix.
- Prepare 6 of small tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 8 ounces of package of candied pecan and dried cranberries.
- You need 15 ounce of black olives.
- It’s 16 ounces of canned Mandarin orange slices.
- You need of —- option——-.
- You need 2 pounds of sliced boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Haddock Salad (Chicken option) step by step
- Put salad mix in a bowl add cheese.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Add the berries and nuts.
- Quarter the tomatoes and add.
- Add the olives and orange slices..
- Fry the chicken and season.
- Fry till done.
- Get a pan hot add the Haddock.
- Season and fry for 3 minutes season with half the seasonings.
- Turn and season the other side with the rest of seasoned salt and pepper.
- Add salad to a plate.
- Add dressing I used my French Dressing of 1700's.
- Add Haddock and dress with dressing.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Add chicken instead of Haddock if you are making the chicken salad.