Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG).
You can have Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) using 21 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG)
- It’s 500 gr of white rice.
- Prepare 200 gr of tripe, boiled until soft and then cut to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of leek, sliced medium.
- It’s 1 tsp of bouillon powder (beef flavor).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of GROUND SPICES.
- You need 4 of shallots.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of red chillis.
- You need 3 of cayenne peppers.
- You need 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste, fried/grilled.
- You need of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED..
- You need of Fried eggs.
- It’s of Pickled cucumbers.
- Prepare of Crackers.
- It’s of Fried shallots.
Tripe Fried Rice from Semarang (NASI GORENG BABAT – SEMARANG) step by step
- Heat the oil, then saute shallot and garlic until wilted..
- Put the ground spices, and cook until aromatic..
- Then add the tripe, cook until a little brown and slightly dried out..
- Then add the cooked rice, leek and sweet soy sauce. Stir so that the rice does not clump, and season mix well..
- Finally add in bouillon powder, pepper powder and salt. Stir, adjust the taste..
- Remove and serve with complementary ingredients..