Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus. Toss the vegetables with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Divide half the vegetables onto four sufficiently large sheets of foil. Baked Salmon with Vegetables in Foil. – Steamed Salmon and Mushrooms Recipe
The mustard is a German ingredient, but is used widely in Switzerland also. Top fillets evenly with onion slices, diced butter, lemon slices and brown sugar. Fold over aluminum foil tightly to make packets; make several holes in top of packets with a fork to allow steam to escape. You can have Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus using 5 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus
- You need of rice pilof mix(any brand).
- It’s 4 of salmon steaks.
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen asparagus tips.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Cooking spray oil.
The BEST Salmon In Foil IS RIGHT HERE! So simple with minimal mess to clean up! I use two sheets of foil when wrapping my salmon to ensure it completely wraps around the width of the fillet. Yes, Salmon is my favorite fish and will make this meal tomorrow with rice and green beans.
Foil Wrapped Salmon with Rice & Asparagus step by step
- Prepare rice according to package instructions..
- Spray 4 sheets of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2c prepared rice into center of foil & pat down into a rectangle.
- Put a salmon steak on top of rice.
- Sprinke lemon pepper on top of salmon steak for flavor.
- Top salmon steak with 4-5 asparagus spears.
- Fold foil length wise to seal. Then fold or twist ends to seal packet.
- Put packets seam side up in large skillet filled 1/2 inch deep with boiling water.
- Cover & steam approximately 10 minutes. Checking water level every few minutes & adding water as needed.
- Flip packets over & steam another 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Carefully open packets (hot)..
- Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce. Enjoy!.
Share: Rate this Recipe Trim each piece of salmon uniformly and set aside. Remove and pat off excess water. Tear off a piece of foil large enough to wrap the fish. Spray foil with Pam. soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, salmon fillet, honey, potato starch. Rinse salmon fillet under cold running water and pat dry.