Salmon with Orange juice. Stir in orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice and honey. Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon.
Soy Sauce Orange Juice Marinade For Salmon Recipes. Place orange juice in a small saucepan over medium low heat. But, recently while in Florida, I decided to use some fresh oranges in a marinade for my salmon. This Yummy Salmon with Orange juice using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- Prepare of whole Salmon or chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- You need 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of whole orange.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Oh my word, this Orange Salmon is simply scrumptious! I just whisked together my orange juice with honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, and a little ground ginger. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Remember to subscribe to stay up.
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat. The salmon is seared, briefly baked and then drizzled with an orange ginger glaze giving this recipe rich flavor. Not an ounce of flavor escapes this dish! Meanwhile, heat the orange juice, zest, sherry, and ginger, together in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced by half. Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette. "Here's my favorite way to add zip to classic salmon.