Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving remaining vegetable mixture on baking sheet. Spoon shrimp and vegetables evenly onto warm tortillas; top with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves; serve with lime wedges.
Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. I love doing sheet pan dinners. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – An easy, healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. You can have Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas using 12 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Prepare of Seasoning Mix:.
- It’s 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika, salt, garlic & onion powder, oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s of Fajitas:.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 2 of large bell peppers, sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb. of shrimp.
- It’s of Juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas, for serving.
Start off by tossing the vegetables and shrimp with olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin. These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are quick, easy and perfect for dinner on a busy night. They cook quickly and make great leftovers for lunch or dinner later in Just popping in to share these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas. There's nothing super Valentine's Day-esque about these…but they're quick and.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a small bowl, whisk together the seasonings..
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl and toss them with 1 tbsp of the olive oil. Then toss them with 1 1/2 tsp of the seasoning mix. Spread them out evenly on the prepared pan and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. While the veggies get a head start, place the shrimp into the bowl and toss them with the additional tbsp of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Stack up your tortillas and wrap them in foil..
- Once the 1st 12 minutes are up, remove the pan from the oven and place the shrimp evenly over the veggies. Place the wrapped tortillas on the top rack of the oven and return the pan to the oven for 8-10 minutes more, or until the shrimp is all pink and cooked through. Remove the tortillas carefully as well. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the shrimp and veggies and serve with your favorite toppings..
Serve sheet pan shrimp with tortillas. You can easily make sheet pan shrimp fajitas keto friendly. If you are eating low carb, simply skip the tortillas and eat the shrimp mixture alone. These warm and smoky shrimp fajitas are, without a doubt, the easiest shrimp fajitas you'll ever make. (And they're downright delicious to boot). You just need five simple ingredients from the freezer and pantry, which you'll roast on a sheet pan and then stuff into soft tortillas.