Tuna Cheesy Casserole. This is an easy tuna noodle casserole recipe made with condensed soup, cheddar cheese, tuna A classic American dish, tuna noodle casserole is a favorite family meal. This simple recipe is a great. This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this Cheddar cheese has become a popular addition to this classic dish to add more flavor.
I added mushrooms, garlic powder, and onion powder. Tuna Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. This dish is so easy to fix, and the flavor is better than any tuna helper It was a staple when I was in college since a box of macaroni and cheese and a can of tuna cost so little. This Delicious Tuna Cheesy Casserole using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Tuna Cheesy Casserole
- Prepare 1 of . 3 cups farfelle pasta.
- Prepare 2 of . 2 cups frozen mix vegetables.
- It’s 3 of . 1 cube chicken or vegetable knorr.
- Prepare 4 of . 1 can mushroom soup.
- You need 5 of . 1 can tuna on brine.
- You need 6 of . 4 slices Cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 of . Pinch pepper.
- It’s 8 of . Spray butter.
Tuna casserole is a casserole primarily made with pasta (or rice) and canned tuna, with canned peas and corn sometimes added. The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. Mom has only the vaguest recollection of a tuna casserole ("I think it had broccoli in it.") Pour into Casserole Dish.
Tuna Cheesy Casserole step by step
- Boil pasta and mix vegetables.
- After the pasta boiled, strain the water and mix together with mushrooms soup, tuna and dissolve the chicken cube. Stir well and add a pinch of pepper..
- Transfer the mixture into a glass tray which already spray with butter. Half the tray, add the cheese slices. And cover with the rest of the mixture..
- Put inside the oven 220- 250c for 30 / 35 minutes please check before taking out..
Top Casserole with mixture and bake until topping begins to brown. Flake tuna in a casserole dish. Then add in soup, peas, and milk. Mix all ingredients till they are blended well. Then add an even layer of cheese across the top.