Seafood Paella. This seafood-lover's version of paella from Food & Wine's Kay Chun has four different types of shellfish, as well as plenty of meaty bites of chorizo. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella.
For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in. You can have Seafood Paella using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- It’s 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- It’s 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. This awesome seafood paella is incredibly easy to prepare.
Seafood Paella step by step
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.
With flavors of citrus and sherry, if you want just skip the seafood and eat the rice! If compliments were worth money, I'd be a millionaire! This seafood paella recipe with pork and chicken is Spanish surf and turf that's easy to make. Paella originates in Valencia, a region on the Mediterranean coast of Spain that is between Barcelona and. Aneto's Valencian and Seafood paella bases both promised simplicity without sacrificing the richness that's essential to a great paella.