Seafood Kimchi Soup.
You can have Seafood Kimchi Soup using 16 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- It’s 2 cup of kimchi.
- You need 2 cup of seafood stock or any stock.
- You need 3 clove of dice garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil or sesame oil.
- You need of SEAFOOD OPTION.
- Prepare 3 cup of mix baby scallop ,clams, mussel, squid and shrimp.
- It’s of GARNISH OPTION.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion or scallion.
- You need 4 small of bird eye chilli or red chili pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of dice garlic.
- Prepare of SPICY PASTE OPTION 01.
- You need 2 tbsp of korean red pepper paste with 1 tsp of korean red chili pepper.
- You need of SPICY PASTE OPTION 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine chili pepper.
- It’s 1 of cube of chinese red fermented bean curd.
Seafood Kimchi Soup instructions
- With oil Saute garlic with kimchi for 2 minute then add mix seafood.
- Add stock and bringbit to a boil with lid cover.
- Add spicy paste and mix well and let it simmer for another 5 minute.
- Off heat and top with garnish and serve immediately.