Crab/Seafood Shack Boil.
This Tasty Crab/Seafood Shack Boil using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crab/Seafood Shack Boil
- You need 3 lb of King crab legs.
- Prepare 2 lb of Peeled shrimp.
- It’s 2 lb of Kielbasa.
- Prepare 1 of Baby red potatoes.
- You need 1 of Several ears of sweet corn, snapped in half.
- It’s 1 box of Seafood boil mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Old Bay seasoning.
Crab/Seafood Shack Boil instructions
- Add water to large pot approx 3/4 full. Add seasonings, vinegar and butter. VINEGAR WILL HELP SEASONING SOAK INTO SEAFOOD AND MAKE CRABS EASIER TO CRACK OPEN!!!! Yum.
- Add corn and potatoes after water boiling. After approx 20 mintues, add crab legs and kielbasa..
- Let that boil for 10 mins then add your shrimp. I put mine on skewers so they would stay together. After 5 mins, take off burner and let sit 10 mintues..
- Drain boil and plate, use lemon juice at this point. Sprinkle some Old Bay over everything. Melt additional butter to dip your seafood into..
- Other options: sausage, clams, mussels….