ZESTY SNACK MIX. Zesty Snack Mix Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I recall preparing this snack mix when it was featured in Taste of Home. I'd used tortilla chips since I hadn't the corn chips available.
Our Zesty Herb Snack Mix is like a party for your mouth! Rate & Review Zesty Herb Snack Mix. Drizzle over snack mix; toss to coat well. You can have ZESTY SNACK MIX using 8 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of ZESTY SNACK MIX
- You need 2 of ( 9 ounce ) package oyster crackers.
- Prepare 1 of ( 1 #) package cheese flavored fish shaped crackers.
- Prepare 1 of (1#) package pretzel twists.
- You need 1 cup of melted butter ( I used half butter and half oil ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of dried dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- It’s 1 of (1 ounce ) package ranch dry dressing mix.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Zesty Garlic Crunch Snack Mix recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. How many calories inNutriSystem Zesty Herb Snack Mix. Snack Mix Recipes, Yummy Snacks, Appetizer Recipes, Yummy Food, Snack Mixes, Appetizers With Meat, Healthy Snacks Savory, Summer Snack Recipes. Energy Mix, Very Berry Antioxidant Mix, and Tropical Mix to name a few.
ZESTY SNACK MIX step by step
- Preheat oven to 250º. In a large pan. I used a stock pot. Combine crackers & pretzels..
- In a small bowl combine melted butter , lemon pepper, dill, ground red pepper & ranch dressing.pour over crackers mixture tossing gently to coat..
- Bake 45 minutes. Stirring ever 15 minutes. Remove from oven & cool completely. Store in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks. This makes 8 Quarts..
Whether zesty, sweet, or savory, our mixes are packed with flavor. Be sure to try the Boss' Snack Mix, it's an employee favorite! This Zesty Ranch Chex Mix is great any time…movie night, game night, while watching your favorite sports, during the holidays, party snacks, and it even makes a great gift too! appetizer. Combine melted butter, Worcestershire, Frank's RedHot Sauce and seasoned salt in small bowl; mix well. This Zesty Ranch Goldfish Mix is an easy one to make and take along with us for just such an emergency.