chicken n mix vegetable alfredo with clam shell noodles…..
This Tasty chicken n mix vegetable alfredo with clam shell noodles…. using 13 easy ingredients and 15 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken n mix vegetable alfredo with clam shell noodles….
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 2 packages of clam shell noodles.
- Prepare 2 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of teriyaki.
- It’s 1 of season salt(as much desired).
- You need 1 cup of vegateble oil.
- It’s 1 of asperigus.
- You need 1 cup of mixed cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of alfredo mix.
chicken n mix vegetable alfredo with clam shell noodles…. instructions
- add water and a little bit of vegetable oil in a big pan to boil clam shell noodles.
- add your noodles to the water and boil.
- while those noodles are goin cut your boneless skinless breast in long strips.
- once you done that season the strips of chicken with season salt n garlic salt.
- put vegetable oil in a round pan to broil the chicken strips.
- dice up your bell peppers n mushrooms.
- melt the butter in another round pan an throw the chopped up bell peppers n mushrooms in that pan cook on 3 to 4.
- throw the chicken in the pan and get all those strips broils up.
- drain your noodles.
- after the chicken is done drain those.
- dice up the chicken into medium chuncks.
- put the cooked noodles in the big round pot along with the diced chicken.
- add Alfredo mix/ once that is cooked in add cheese.
- finally add those asperagus to thos mushrooms and throw that teriyaki sauce in too.
- when all done put those mushrooms and mixed veggies on top of the Alfredo noodles….. enjoy :).