Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce. XO sauce is made from dried shrimp & scallops, salty Jinhua ham, shallots, garlic, chili, and oil. XO sauce is epically delicious and an explosion of umami! Add to rice dishes (e.g., our Scallop Fried Rice with XO Sauce and Crispy Garlic), noodle dishes, vegetable dishes, etc. to your heart's content!.
Scallops in XO Sauce with Chinese Kale and Pak ChoiRecipesPlus. hoisin sauce, scallops, kale leaves, sweet chili sauce. Mixed seafood sauteed with sunshine green vegetables in xo sauce. A classic provincial combination of shrimps and chicken sauteed with mixed vegetables in spicy garlic sauce. This Appetizing Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of baby Bak choy.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of leeks.
- You need 10 of small cherry tomato.
- You need 1 cup of scallion.
- It’s 3 inches of old ginger.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Xo Scallop sauce 40 grams.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Transfer the seafood to a small mixing bowl XO Sauce Recipe Reprinted with permission from Asian Pickles: China: Recipes for Chinese. For the XO chilli sauce, preheat a char-grill or grill plate to medium-high. Grill the dried squid until crisp. Scrape off any charred parts with a sharp knife.
Mix Vegetables In XO Scallop Sauce instructions
- With oil sauté the ginger for half a minute then add in the baby Bak Choy, carrot, leeks and mix well then add just a little of water.
- Add in the xo Scallop sauce with its oil then stir fry to mix well, season with salt and light soy sauce then add in the tomato and scallion mix well again.
- Cover the lid for 1 minutes then off heat and serve hot.
In a food processor, blitz the squid, anchovy, scallops and shrimp until finely chopped. Heat a wok or over medium-high heat. XO Sauce is an all purpose gourmet condiment made from the finest ingredients such as dried scallops, dried shrimp, red chill pepper Use XO Sauce to cook meats, vegetables, seafood, tofu, fried rice, or even pasta. You are guaranteed to create a remarkable dish every time with true Hong. placeholder text. Chicken and Chinese Mushroom. placeholder text.