Spicy Seafood Spaghetti. This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce. Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Fishes menu. An easy seafood pasta recipe – classic Spaghetti Marinara.
Video "Spaghetti spicy seafood" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The video is available for download in high. Spaghetti allo scoglio as it's known in Italy, this seafood spaghetti will have you dreaming of the It's made up of spaghetti with fresh seafood such as mussels of all kinds, scampi, squid and more. You can have Spicy Seafood Spaghetti using 10 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Spaghetti
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s 100 grams of any seafood ( mussels , shrimp , etc).
- Prepare 4 of red / green small chili.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water ( spaghetti boiled water ).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce ( optional ).
- You need 1 tsp of thai chili paste ( optional ).
The Best Spicy Seafood Pasta Recipes on Yummly If you can't find any of these, simply use spaghetti or linguine noodles. How do you make a jjamppong soup? The Naples classic of spaghetti all'aglio, olio e peperoncino—spaghetti tossed with extra-virgin olive oil in which a bit of garlic and red chile pepper (either dried or fresh) have been sauteed—is one of the.
Spicy Seafood Spaghetti step by step
- Wash prepared seafood in clean water . If you use squid or fish fillet , cut into well pieces before cooking . Or if you use mussels , you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking ..
- Cooked spaghetti according to the directions . Add some salt so it wont stick to each other . Keep 1 cup of the water when you drained it ..
- Heat oil and add garlic, onion and 2 chopped chili until golden and fragrant .Then add water ..
- Add prepared seafood and 2 other chili ( cut in the middle ) and smashed with you knife . Next you can put fish sauce and thai chili paste if you wanna a little bit asian taste . Keep stirring until nearly cooked ..
- Add spaghetti , salt&sugar to taste . Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well . Remove from heat ..
The hardest part of this quick and easy recipe is peeling and dicing the potatoes—and you can even do that the night before. Just place the potatoes in water and store them. Photo about Spaghetti spicy seafood, delicious in fork ready to eat. Drain the spaghetti, reserving a cup of the cooking water. A fantastic seafood pasta dish for two.