Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle.
You can cook Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle using 15 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle
- Prepare 540 ml of White rice.
- It’s 700 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 of cubes Consommé soup stock.
- It’s 1 pinch of Saffron.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Ingredients (as you like).
- It’s 200 grams of Asari (Manila clams).
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- You need 5 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- It’s 1/4 each of Red pepper, yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato.
- You need 4 of Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
Easy Paella on an Electric Griddle instructions
- -De-sand the clams in advance. -Cut the chicken into bite-sizes. -Peel the squid and slice into rounds. -Keeping the shrimp shells intact, put a slit in the back and devein..
- Cut the tomato into 1 cm cubes, and mince the bacon and onion..
- Add consommé and saffron into 700 ml of hot water..
- In a preheated electric griddle at 200℃, add olive oil, and saute the onion and bacon. Once they're cooked through, add the chicken..
- Once the surface of the chicken changes color (it doesn't need to cooked through), stir in the rice and cook until translucent..
- Pour in all the soup from Step 3..
- Arrange the ingredients of your choice, and once it starts to boil, cover and reduce the heat to 160℃..
- After 5 minutes, turn the heat to the warm setting. (There's still some soup left at this point.).
- After 15 minutes, it's done! (If the rice is still firm at this point, add some water and reheat.).