You can cook Mixed Paella using 11 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Paella
- Prepare 500 ml of Uncooked rice (unwashed).
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- You need 4 of prawns Shrimp (with shell, and head if possible).
- It’s 8 of clams Hamaguri clams.
- It’s 4 of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Mixed Paella step by step
- Finely chop the ginger, garlic and onions. Cut asparagus into halves, and the red bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the chicken into big pieces and de-vein the shrimp..
- Add 500 ml of hot water, soup stock, saffron, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a small pot. Cook on low heat..
- In a shallow pan, heat olive oil and lightly stir fry asparagus and red bell peppers. Remove them from the pan. Continue cooking chicken and shrimp until browned and season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan..
- Add more olive oil to the pan and stir fry garlic and onions. Add rice and stir fry until the rice becomes transparent..
- Pour the soup from Step 2 onto the rice and spread out the rice evenly. Arrange the chicken, shrimp, hamaguri clams, red bell peppers, and asparagus. Space them out evenly..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. (Taste the rice and if it's still hard, steam a little more.) Serve with lemon..