Prawn paella. This dish is best served outside on a hot sunny day with a glass of cool white wine ! Paella is a dish we all love from summer holidays. This quick and easy version for two is packed with prawns, red peppers and peas and spiced with smoky paprika.
For more Paella recipes, head to Tesco Real Food. A simple version of the traditional Spanish rice dish, studded with prawns, spicy chorizo sausage and sweet, red peppers. In a saucepan bring water to a boil. This Tasty Prawn paella using 4 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn paella
- It’s of Pkt instant Rice just add water.
- You need 50 g of prawns.
- It’s 30 g of mixed veg chopped small.
- It’s 1/2 of red sweet pepper chopped small.
Our easy paella recipe is packed with king prawns and chorizo for the ultimate weekend dinner party. Season shelled prawns with a generous pinch of sea salt and grind of black pepper. Try our easy to follow chicken & prawn paella recipe. Learn how to make Prawns, chicken & chorizo paella and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Prawn paella step by step
- Add the water to the pkt rice follow the instructions, and add the veg too add it to saucepan and boil.
- Frying pan add the prawns and fry in butter for 5 minutes.
- When the rice is done drain to almost dry then add it to the frying pan with the prawns and mix and gently stir in fry for 3 minutes and serve. You can add a little stirfry sauce too..
- Add the sweet peppers in before you serve.
This classic Spanish dish in under quarter of an hour? It can be done, thanks to some time-saving pre-prepared wonders. A quick and easy King Prawn Paella With Lemon Aioli recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Heat the oil in a large paella pan (or frying pan) over medium heat.