Seafood paella with artichokes.
This Perfect Seafood paella with artichokes using 6 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood paella with artichokes
- Prepare 1 of large cup brown rice.
- You need 5 of large cups fish stock.
- It’s 4 of artichokes.
- You need 1 of monkfish steak cut into bite-sized pieces.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh prawns.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Seafood paella with artichokes instructions
- Wash the rice well and leave soaking in a bowl of water until ready to use. Peel and slice the artichokes. Grill them over a moderate heat..
- Peel and devein the prawns. I asked the fishmonger to do it for me, but if you do it yourself use kitchen scissors rather than a knife – it's easier.
- Seal the fish in a large, lightly greased frying pan. Reserve both the fish and the artichokes.
- Heat the stock.
- When it is bubbling add the rice and leave over a moderate to high heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish, prawns and artichokes and leave for another 10 minutes. If the stock evaporates and the rice is still hard, add more.
- When the 10 minutes are up.
- cover the pan, turn off the heat and leave for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy :-).