SeaFood Paella. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. But once the paella gets going, the process is pretty seamless—and the rewards are huge.
See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in. Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella. This Delicious SeaFood Paella using 9 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of SeaFood Paella
- You need Bowl of rice(any rice of preference).
- You need of Seafood (varieties).
- Prepare of Garlic(depending on quantity of rice).
- It’s of Onion(depending on quantity of rice).
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- You need of Oil(vegetable or canola.
- It’s of Salt(to taste).
- It’s of Black pepper or chilli(preference).
- It’s of Bell pepper.
Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. Seafood fans will love this celebration of the sea's bounty – with delicious monkfish, squid, clams and mussels.
SeaFood Paella step by step
- Build aromatics in oil by adding garlic, onion,other spices (fennel seeds optional).
- Marinate seafood for average of 30 mins.
- Fry oil containing aromatics for a bit, add washed rice and fry for a while adding water gradually.
- Add marinated seafood and allow all to cook.
- When done, add bell pepper. Cover and allow to steam for some time.
- Food is ready😊.
When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. Looking for a traditional Spanish recipe? Without doubt, the best-known is going to be the prodigious paella. that tasty, adaptable, gregarious dish famed throughout Spain.