Seafood paella. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. But once the paella gets going, the process is pretty seamless—and the rewards are huge.
See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in. Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella. You can have Seafood paella using 13 simple ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood paella
- It’s 500 g of Rice.
- Prepare 250 ml of seafood mix.
- Prepare 250 ml of shrimp.
- You need 2 of leftover hake fillets.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare to fry of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 ml of turmeric.
- It’s 5 ml of paprika.
- You need 5 ml of curry powder.
- Prepare 5 ml of Cumin.
- It’s 125 ml of coconut milk.
Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. Seafood fans will love this celebration of the sea's bounty – with delicious monkfish, squid, clams and mussels.
Seafood paella instructions
- My preparation time was 45 minutes.
- Boil your rice and add turmeric spice.
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic and start to fry it in a wok pan or any large pan..
- Stir then add your chicken stock, and your dry ingredients let them cook just for few minutes..
- Check your rice then drain the water and let it cook for the last few minutes.
- Then open your seafood mix and shrimps and add them to the onion mixture..
- Stir and let it sautee for a while.
- Switch off your stove and put it aside..
- Fetch your leftover hake and add it over the shrimp and stir..
- Your shrimp, seafood, and fish hake, then add rice and stir the delicious food..
- Your paella is now ready it's cooked and ready to plated..
When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. Looking for a traditional Spanish recipe? Without doubt, the best-known is going to be the prodigious paella. that tasty, adaptable, gregarious dish famed throughout Spain.