This Delicious Paella LaTienda using 17 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Paella LaTienda
- Prepare 4 of seafood bouillon.
- It’s 1 tsp of saffron, crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parsley, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of piquillo peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 4 of chicken legs or thighs (optional).
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 1 lb of mussels or clams.
- You need 1 lb of spanish cooklng chorizo.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of sea salt & pepper.
- You need 2 cup of bomba or calasparra rice.
- You need 8 cup of water (6 cups for calasparra rice).
Paella LaTienda step by step
- preheat oven to 400. put water on medium in saucepan. add bouillon and shrimp shells.
- chop chicken into small pieces, season with salt & pepper. cut chorizo into 1/2 inch pieces.
- in the paella pan, brown the chicken & chorizo in 2 tbsp olive oil. remove.
- add onoin, bell pepper, tomato, & garlic to the pan. cook 5 minutes at med-high heat, stirring.
- add the rice,parsley, paprika, saffron, and the rest of the oil to the pan..
- coat the rice with olive oil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- strain the broth from rhe saucepan and pour most of it into the paella pan, reserving about 2 cups. bring paella to a boil..
- let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring until rice is mostly cooked. add more broth as necessary. rice should have some liquid remaining. add salt & pepper to taste..
- bury the chicken, chorizo, shrimp, and mussels in the rice.
- scatter the piquillo peppers on top..
- place uncovered in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- cook until rice is done to your taste. serve with lemon slices..