Several Salads in One.
This Delicious Several Salads in One using 11 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Several Salads in One
- It’s 1 cup of frozen English /sweet peas.
- Prepare 10 ounces of tuna fish.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed salad mix.
- You need 5 of large boiled eggs.
- Prepare To taste of salad dressing optional.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Several Salads in One step by step
- Chop the eggs, spices, and herbs, drain the tuna fish and mix..
- Add mayonnaise and mustard. Add peas mix well..
- Form a ring with the salad mix and add the tuna, peas, and egg mixture to the center. Add tomato in a circle..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.