spanish paella. Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. The Spanish paella recipe is the most typical Tapas dish!
And remember that everything you should know about Spanish food and. Paella Valenciana – The original paella was born in Valencia. Some may say that is the original and more flavorsome way of cooking a Spanish paella. You can have spanish paella using 14 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of spanish paella
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 can of tinned tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock.
- You need 250 grams of paella rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 medium of chorizo.
- It’s 1 1/4 clove of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 of chicken fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 of red dried chilli.
- Prepare 1 dozen of raw or cooked kind prawns.
- Prepare 1 dozen of mussels.
- Prepare 1 dozen of squid rings or octopus.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
If you enjoy cooking ethnic foods, this Spanish paella recipe will be a favorite. It's brimming with generous chunks of sausage, shrimp and veggies.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Tamale with Spanish Braised Pork Shank and White Peach SalsaPork. Spanish Flag RiceRecetas del Señor Señor.
spanish paella step by step
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
Think Spanish cuisine and you'll think seafood and paella. The original paella, paella Valenciana, is a rice and meat dish, made in the fields around Valencia, and it usually contained chicken and rabbit. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. To round out this meal Paella is a traditional dish of Spain. Its home is Valencia, but variations exist in the different Spanish provinces.