This Delicious Nasi Bakmoy using 19 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Nasi Bakmoy
- It’s 2 of chicken thigh fillets.
- Prepare 200 g of pork loin/shoulder.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s 1.5 L of water.
- You need of Fried prawn topping:.
- You need 100 g of prawn cutlets.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of corn starch or tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- Prepare of Fried shallot.
- You need of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs cut into half.
Nasi Bakmoy instructions
- Add chicken fillets and pork to boiling water. Boil until cooked. This is for the soup later on..
- Remove the meat and cut into small chunk..
- In a frypan, heat up 1Tsp of oil, add garlic. Stir until fragrant, add the chopped meat, add all the wine, sauces, salt and pepper..
- Add around 500ml of the stock and let it simmer until all the stock has been absorbed..
- To make prawn topping: combine all ingredients. If the mix is too thick add little water. If it's too runny, add a little bit of flour. Using a spoon, portion the mix and fry until golden brown and crunchy. Chop into small pieces..
- Serve over steamed rice on a plate, add the meat, egg. Pour over the soup. Garnish with spring onion, fried shallot and fried prawn..