This Appetizing Seafood Paella using 11 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 of Diced Onions.
- You need 1/4 of Diced Green and Red pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped or Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Mixed Seafood mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yellow rice or parboiled rice.
- It’s 1 packages of Pre-cooked clams.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Seafood Paella step by step
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large pan on stovetop. Add onions, garlic, peppers and saute mixture for about 2 minutes or until golden..
- Add the rice, chicken stock, and saffron to the mixture and bring to a boil..
- Finally add the Seafood mixture bag or package, add the salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat, let simmer for 25-35 minutes or until rice is soft..
- Enjoy!! **This recipe was found online, I just tweaked it using a bag of seafood mix and a bag of pre cooked clams, did not use chicken or sausage like original recipe.Also i did use yellow rice which came seasoned with spanish condiments ( if you are using regular rice cooking might take longer and might require a slight bit more chicken stock so rice softens up)**.