Kay's Klam Chowder.
This Delicious Kay's Klam Chowder using 15 easy ingredients and 11 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Kay's Klam Chowder
- Prepare 2 T of Omega-3 Oil.
- You need 1 T of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 t of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 c of Brown Rice.
- It’s 1/2 c of Long Grain White Rice.
- It’s Handful of Wild Rice.
- You need 1 can of Progresso Chicken Soup with Rice.
- Prepare 4 c of Water.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Vegetable Soup.
- It’s 1 can of White Clam Sauce.
- It’s of Boiled Russet Skin-on Potatoes.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Parsley (optional).
Kay's Klam Chowder step by step
- Saute Brown, White and Wild Rice garlic and onion powders in oil in extra large 12" nonstick Calphalon Frying pan (with lid) until nutty (the rice, not you).
- Add Rice Soup and water..
- Cook with lid until rice is done (stir occassionally) use brown rice time recommendation on package..
- Add vegetables soup and clam sauce. Stir and simmer until flavors blend well..
- Serve hot in bowls..
- Add a hot boiled potato in the middle of the bowl..
- Break up the potato as desired..
- Pour milk on in bowl to taste and for desired consistency..
- Stir milk as you would a hot cereal..
- Salt and pepper.