Seafood Paella. This seafood-lover's version of paella from Food & Wine's Kay Chun has four different types of shellfish, as well as plenty of meaty bites of chorizo. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella.
For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in. This Perfect Seafood Paella using 16 simple ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium white onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 TSP of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of allspice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 200-250 grams of frozen green beans.
- It’s of fish bone broth.
- You need 3 cups of short grain rice.
- You need 100 grams of each of mussels, large shrimp and calamari rings.
- It’s 500 grams of grilled sea bass meat.
Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. This awesome seafood paella is incredibly easy to prepare.
Seafood Paella step by step
- Boil the fish bones with leftover veggies in 2.5 liters of water for 2-3 hours..
- Chop the tomatoes, pepper and onions. Mash the garlic cloves..
- Fry the onions in olive oil. Then add the garlic. Add the spices and the salt. Add the tomatoes and red pepper. Add the tomato paste and dissolve if needed with some water. Finally add the green beans..
- Cook the sauce for at least 30 minutes till it is thick..
- Wash the rice in water and discard the water. Repeat until the washing water is clear..
- Add the rice to the sauce and mix well..
- Spread the rice evenly in a paella pan. Add on top the fish, mussel, calamari rings and shrimp..
- Pour the fish broth over the seafood. Cover the pan..
- Cook in a 180 degrees C oven for about an hour. Halfway through the process uncover the pan..
With flavors of citrus and sherry, if you want just skip the seafood and eat the rice! If compliments were worth money, I'd be a millionaire! This seafood paella recipe with pork and chicken is Spanish surf and turf that's easy to make. Paella originates in Valencia, a region on the Mediterranean coast of Spain that is between Barcelona and. Aneto's Valencian and Seafood paella bases both promised simplicity without sacrificing the richness that's essential to a great paella.