Mixed Paella. Mixed Paella is a classic paella recipe! If you haven't made your mind up whether you want a This is the recipe that springs to mind to most people think of paella. While Valencia, the homeland of paella.
Packed with chicken, shrimp, rice, tomatoes, peas and stuffed olives, this vibrant meal is quick and filling. Mixed Paella Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. This Yummy Mixed Paella using 11 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Mixed Paella
- You need 500 ml of Uncooked rice (unwashed).
- Prepare 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- It’s 4 of prawns Shrimp (with shell, and head if possible).
- It’s 8 of clams Hamaguri clams.
- It’s 4 of Asparagus.
- You need 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. To serve traditionally, set the paella in the middle of a round or square table so that everyone can eat it directly. Be the first to review this recipe.
Mixed Paella instructions
- Finely chop the ginger, garlic and onions. Cut asparagus into halves, and the red bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the chicken into big pieces and de-vein the shrimp..
- Add 500 ml of hot water, soup stock, saffron, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a small pot. Cook on low heat..
- In a shallow pan, heat olive oil and lightly stir fry asparagus and red bell peppers. Remove them from the pan. Continue cooking chicken and shrimp until browned and season lightly with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan..
- Add more olive oil to the pan and stir fry garlic and onions. Add rice and stir fry until the rice becomes transparent..
- Pour the soup from Step 2 onto the rice and spread out the rice evenly. Arrange the chicken, shrimp, hamaguri clams, red bell peppers, and asparagus. Space them out evenly..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. (Taste the rice and if it's still hard, steam a little more.) Serve with lemon..
This is the easiest way to cook a Spanish mixed paella and still can call it paella. This Paella Spice Mix is quite a disapointment. This Carmencita Paellero Paella Spice Mix is good and make a. It's an amazing Spanish Mixed Paella recipe! This paella is stuffed with shrimp, scallop and clams.