Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker.
You can cook Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker using 14 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker
- It’s 6 of Jumbo shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Squid.
- You need 150 grams of Manila clams.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of half of one Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Oil.
- You need 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ★Paprika powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ★Turmeric.
- It’s 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
Easy Paella In a Rice Cooker step by step
- Finely chop the onions and garlic. Slice the squid into strips. Wash and drain the clams. Cut the red bell peppers into 3 cm chunks..
- Wash the rice 1 hour before cooking and drain..
- Stir-fry the onions in 1 tablespoon of oil until wilted. Add the rice and lightly stir-fry. Add the ★ ingredients and stir-fry until the colors are even. Put the ingredients into the rice cooker..
- Sauté the garlic in 1 tablespoon of garlic oil until fragrant. Add the seafood and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine, cover with a lid, and steam until the clams open. Transfer to plates and separate the liquid from the solid ingredients..
- Put Step 4 into a rice cooker, add the chicken stock cubes, and add water until the appropriate line for 2 rice cooker cups of rice. Season with salt and pepper, mix everything together well, and cook the rice..
- Once it has turned to the warming setting, open the lid and top with the seafood. Quickly stir-fry the red bell pepper. Cut the lemon into thin wedges..
- Let sit for 15 minutes, open the lid, transfer the seafood to a dish and mix together. Put a large amount of rice on a plate and top with the seafood, red bell peppers, and lemon wedges..
- Adjust the paprika powder to taste. It's also delicious with just turmeric. (I usually add 2 teaspoons.).